Wednesday, March 13, 2013
I struggled to think of what the title of this post can be. There are so many choices because I haven't blogged for us long and there are many different things on my mind. Settling down (this is my deliberate choice of words because the term married still has no traction on my brain..neither would you hear hubby/husband coming out of my mouth if i can help it) has created some kind of routine in my life that I've gladly embraced. but i worry if i'll become one of those that starts to feel too comfortable and begin a slippery slope down to become an over-contented and never achieving "woman".
Saving the more depressing thoughts for the next time, I actually did log in to blogger with the intention to keep a log on my past 2 vacations and of course the wedding. I do have a goldfish brain you see. The easiest to start it will be Taiwan since it is so recent.
But now I am sleepy, so i will do it proper next time :p till then!