Wednesday, October 19, 2005
jien made me do this..hahaa..
Seven things that scare me:
1)ghoostts
2)loneliness
3)losing everything tt i have
4)weird weird nightmares
5)horror movies..i hv 0 tolerence for tt =p
6)getting horrible results
7)insectss!!!!!
Seven things I like the most
2)trumpet!!
2)tv shows
3)my computer
4)sweet sweet stuff
5)good food
6)my bag
7)earrings!!!
Seven important things in my room
1) COMPUTER!!!!
2) my hard like rock bed
3) my flat like paper pillow
4) fan
5) aircon
6) wardrobe
7) the floor/??
Seven random facts about me
1) i have sucky results
2) i think im going crazy
3) i love pink stuff
4) im losing my hair!!!
5) i need to go swimming like seriously
6) hotcakes + big breakfast's eggs!!!my perfect breakfast
7) i like to go to sch late now..
Seven things I plan to do before I die
1) go to barcelona!!!
2) finish watching every show tt i can
3) go SHOP like crazy n buy everything i saw today
4) play in dhssb
5) message everybody in my phonebook
6) talk to everyone in msn first before they talk to me
7) eat some buffet..lol
Seven things I can do
1) i can wake up damn early!!!okie not counted
2) i can speak both chi n eng
3) i can understand hokkien n cantonese but not hakka
4) watch tv for one whole day
5) cry for 15 mins just coz of a sad scene in some show
6) play tpt?
7) SHOP
Seven things I can't do
1) MATHS!!!!!!!
2) my tutorials
3) get back my nice nice tone
4) sing properly
5) vj mass dance
6) do stupid stuff
7) be mean..haha!
Seven things I say the most
1) im sure lorr
2) wadever
3) RIGHT
4) i DUNNO
5) ya la ya la
6) HAHA
7) i feel so bLEAK
Seven celebs that I admire
1) i dun admire them
Seven people who will have towill be nice and do this
1)hmmmmmm..i doubt anyone will..